What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- Receiving an estate tax charitable deduction,
- Lessening the burden of taxes on your family, and
- Leaving a lasting legacy.
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to The Dallas Foundation as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- Include a bequest to The Dallas Foundation in your will or revocable trust
- Designate The Dallas Foundation as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension)
- Name The Dallas Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
How do I get started?